Strawberry Bay Campground is found from the coast of breathtaking Strawberry Reservoir at an level of 7,200 foot. Visitors flock to Strawberry because of its great fishing, sailing and path possibilities.
This campground that is large a variety of campsites to support all kinds of site site visitors, including team, household and solitary campsites. A few internet internet internet internet sites, B cycle, have actually complete RV hookups.
Many web web sites are built with either wind shelters and/or covered picnic shelters, tables, grills and campfire bands. Firewood can be obtained to buy through the host.Р’ there are not any bath facilities only at that campground.
Need to find out
Really the only electric hookups available are into the B cycle. All the other loops haven’t any hookups accessible to the general public.
14 day stay limit.Р’
- Long haul remains are merely allowed in designated web sites. Long haul is at the least 1 month and no more than 142 times.
In the event that you booked this web site at a reduced rate and failed to utilize either a Senior or an Access pass to have that discount, you’re going to be expected to pay for the huge difference in money or always check whenever you arrive. Just Senior or Access Passes will likely to be reduced only at that location.
Senior and Access Interagency passes try not to protect charges for hookups, dual or team internet web web sites.
First-come, first-served internet internet web internet sites can be found.Р’
*Reservations can not be designed for use at the pavillion day. Time use is feasible on a primary come, first provide foundation whenever there are no overnight reservations*
No ATVs or OHVs in campground.
This campground calls for a 2 day minimum remain on weekends and a 3 time minimal remain on getaway weekends.
Please recognize that camping is definitely a outside experience; consequently, we don’t provide refunds or credits for climate or normal conditions.
Just click here for more information concerning the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest.
To find out more, please phone Heber Ranger District at 435-654-0470, Strawberry Visitor Center at 435-548-2321, or Utah Recreation business at 385-273-1100
To reserve a campsite call Recreation.gov booking line 1-877-444-6777Р’
Take note: Utah Recreation business just isn’t accountable for injury or accident to virtually any individual or home caused by the application of this center and it is maybe maybe https://find-a-bride.net/ maybe not in charge of the increased loss of cash or valuables of any sort. The consumer with this license assumes complete and complete obligation for the conduct and actions of most users inside the or her celebration.
Many thanks in making a booking at Strawberry Bay Campground! we’d like to hear away from you. just exactly How ended up being your stay (experience)? Our online remark cards assist us to effortlessly communicate your valuable feedback to your management group while paper that is also saving. Please proceed with the link below to fill the questionnaire out. You could scan the code that is QR regarding the cost board once you reach your location. may very well not realize that you certainly do not need a QR scanner; take a photo along with your phone and proceed with the guidelines. Your phone needs to have a built in QR scanner. Or even, you can install one from your own application shop.
The campground is placed among rolling sagebrush covered hills close to Strawberry Reservoir. Many campsites provide sweeping views associated with the reservoir and surrounding hills. Tiny pine woods dot the campground but offer extremely shade that is little.
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The Strawberry OHV Trail System provides 75 kilometers of tracks. Hikers and hill bikers take pleasure in the substantial trail system also.
Strawberry Visitor Center has interpretive shows, an operating seafood trap and egg collection section and a nature path.
Strawberry Reservoir provides boating that is excellent waterskiing and canoeing. Anglers fish for rainbow trout, cutthroat trout and Kokanee salmon. The campground provides great coastline access.
Strawberry Marina is at 1/4 mile and will be offering a motorboat ramp, power and pontoon watercraft rentals, slide rentals, fuel and a little store that is general fishing materials.
Other activities that are popular the Strawberry area consist of hiking, cycling and riding.
Changes & Cancellations
Change and Cancellation Policies and Costs
- Camping / Day utilize: A camping customer that is no-show one that will not reach a campground and will not cancel the reservation by check-out time regarding the time following the planned arrival date. Reserved campsites and team facilities that are overnight be held until check-out time in the time following your scheduled arrival. Group day-use facilities is supposed to be held until check-in time in your planned arrival date.
- If a client doesn’t reach the campground or team facility by check-out time the afternoon after arrival or will not cancel the booking by the times detailed under ”Late Cancellations” above, the client might be examined a $20.00 solution cost and forfeit usage costs.
- Clients must request refunds no later on than 2 weeks following the planned departure date. Recreation.gov will likely not give refund demands after fourteen days of departure.
- Reservation Fee: for many facilities, trips or allows an extra booking cost is charged. An additional non-refundable reservation fee may apply for some overnight and day-use facilities. The non-refundable booking charge for trips and seats is $1.00. The reservation that is non-refundable for licenses varies by location.
- Refunds for Bankcard Purchases: Refunds for charge card re re payments would be released as a credit into the initial charge card.
- Refunds for Check or Cash Purchases: Refunds for Recreation.gov repayments created by check or cash purchase, and money payments at chosen campgrounds will likely to be released a check refund. a reimbursement shall be prepared within 1 month of receipt and approval. Please Note: Refund requests made during or after departure can just only be prepared when authorized by the center administration staff based on regional policy.
- Refunds for Emergency Closures: in case of an urgent situation closing, the Recreation.gov group will try to alert users and provide alternative dates (as appropriate). Should this be extremely hard, reservations will likely be cancelled and all sorts of charges compensated is going to be refunded. Reservation charges 100% free seats are non-refundable in case of an urgent situation closing.
Recreation.gov Billing Information
- Reservation deal will show up on consumer’s charge card statements as ”Recreation.gov 877-444-6777.”
Modifications to Policies and Procedures
- Recreation.gov reserves the proper, when needed, to change booking policies. These policies had been final updated July 2018.